The Urban Winery invites you to join us for a fantastic presentation of Italian wines by Richard Klein of Artigiano Imports.
Richard is a very clever American who fell in love with Italy (and it's wines) yet now calls NZ his home. Richard is a big believer in wines that are organic, biodynamic and natural and in 2004 founded Artigiano Imports. He is dedicated to sourcing and providing the most interesting, unique and unconventional selection of Italian wines to be found in New Zealand.
Our chef will create some delicious Italian style grazing plates to accompany the 12 wines chosen by Richard. Here's a look at what's in store:
- Organic Prosecco Alberto
- Nani Bortolin Prosecco Valdobbiadene Brut 2020
- Vigneri Etna Sparkling "Vindulice" 2018
- Filippi Castelcerino Soave DOC Organic 2021
- Grosjean Petite Arvine "Vigne Rovettaz" 2021
- Leone de Castris Five Roses Rosato 2021
- Giacomo Fenocchio Langhe Rosato 2021
- Erste + Neue Alto Adige Lagrein DOC 2019
- Castello di Verduno Barolo 2017
- Giacomo Fenocchio Barolo Castellero 2017
- Tenuta di Carleone "Il Guercio" 2019
- Val di Suga Brunello di Montalcino 2016 "Vigna Spuntali"
When: Wednesday February 22nd 2023
What time: 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Where: The Urban Winery, 3 Ossian Street, Ahuriri, Napier
Cost: $85pp + BF (food & wine)